Midtown Lofts Condominium Association
3180 Coral Way, Coral Gables, FL, 33145
Welcome to our community website.
Thank you for visiting us online and please browse our website to learn more about our association’s policies and procedures. The community is professionally managed by Lynx Property Services. Through our commitment to excellence we are here to serve the community and provide solutions.
If you may have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact our management team at FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com.
Concierge: Concierge@MidtownLofts.net — P: (305) 448-7782 & F: (305) 448-7557
Manager: Daniel Ruiz — DRuiz@LynxPropServices.com
Regional: Lurlaine Gonzalez — LGonzalez@LynxPropServices.com
Account Balance & Ledger Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurricane Preparedness Guide: Download the PDF
All applications must include a $100 payment to “Midtown Lofts Condo” for a vehicle entry pass. Applications must include this fee in order to be processed.
Please note, the application process for this community includes an interview process. A representative will be calling the applicants to schedule the interview once the board of directors has reviewed the application.
- Foreign Buyers or Renters without a Social Security Number require an additional fee for processing applications. Foreign Applications take an initial 7-10 business day turnaround before the application and interview process can begin. Please see the application cost below:
- North America (Excluding the USA), South America, Western Europe, and UK – 1 Person is $150; 2 Persons is $250.
- Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania – 1 Person is $225; 2 Persons is $450.
- Special Assessment Balances must be fully paid upon purchase/sale of a unit.
- Pets over forty-five (45) pounds are not permitted.
- All persons occupying Residential Units other than the Unit Owners shall be registered with the Association at or before the time of their occupancy of the Unit. This includes tenants and guests.
- Scheduled move-in, move-out, and household deliveries with contracted movers are to be conducted Mondays through Fridays between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM (holidays excluded). Moving and deliveries shall not be permitted at all on Saturdays or Sundays.
Security Deposit Refund Request – Please download and complete the attached form to initiate the refund process. When completed, please submit to Cleon@LynxPropServices.com. Please note the requirements for refund below.
- A copy of the payment must be attached with this form upon submission.
- The refund check can only be issued to the party which submitted the payment.
- The refund process may take up to thirty (30) days for completion.
Maintenance Request Form – Please download the attached form and complete in order to initiate a maintenance request. Once completed, either hand deliver to the association’s concierge desk or email Concierge@MidtownLofts.net.
Architectural Modification Application – Please download the attached form and complete the form following the instruction included within the form. You may then mail or hand deliver your application to 12485 SW 137 Ave, Suite 309, Miami, FL 33186. Please include your contractor’s license, liability insurance, worker’s comp insurance. Please also include your modification’s plans, measurements and materials sample photographs. Without all the required or requested information your application may be delayed or denied. The Arch Mod application can be sent directly to the Manager via email at DRuiz@LynxPropServices.com.
BBQ Reservation Form – Please download the attached form and complete it in order to reserve the BBQ. The form must be submitted 48 hours prior to intended use time and must also include the two checks made out to Midtown Lofts for (1)$20 usage fee and (2)$100 security deposit. Once the form is completed, either hand deliver to the association’s concierge desk or email Concierge@MidtownLofts.net.
Estoppel Request – Available through HomeWiseDocs. When prompted to search for the community, please type “Midtown Lofts” and select the community from the list that will appear below. Please follow the prompts to purchase and enter the required information. Your request information will be provided to you upon completion of your purchase.
Condo Questionnaire Request – Available through HomeWiseDocs. When prompted to search for the community, please type “Midtown Lofts” and select the community from the list that will appear below. Please follow the prompts to purchase and enter the required information. Your request information will be provided to you upon completion of your purchase.
Association Governing Documents Request – Available through HomeWiseDocs. When prompted to search for the community, please type “Midtown Lofts” and select the community from the list that will appear below. Please follow the prompts to purchase and enter the required information. Your request information will be provided to you upon completion of your purchase.
To request your account number or to order a coupon book please emailFrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com. Please note, coupon books require a fee of $10.
- Please mail payments to: Bank United, PO BOX 29034 Miami, FL 33102-9034
Online Payments – Click here to Pay Now
In order to make online payments you will have to register using your account number in order to proceed. To request your account number please email Concierge@MidtownLofts.net.
ACH Automatic Bank Withdrawal Form – Have your assessments automatically deducted directly from your Bank Account between the fifth and the tenth of each month. In order to register for ACH, please fill out the form and attach a copy of a voided check.
Account Balance & Ledger Requests – Please make your requests to email@example.com
- Certificates of Insurance Request – Please email Brandon Peraza at MIAGCERTS@USI.COM.
The office phone number is 305-443-4886
- Insurance Account Manager – Juan Carlos – 305-975-0929 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the insurance agent directly in order to acquire Policies and Certificates of Insurance. If you may have any additional questions please contact management.