Pathways Condominium Association
7845 SW 57 Avenue, Miami, FL 33143 USA
Welcome to our community website.
Thank you for visiting us online and please browse our website to learn more about our association’s policies and procedures. The community is professionally managed by Lynx Property Services. Through our commitment to excellence we are here to serve the community and provide solutions.
If you may have any questions or suggestions please feel free to contact our management team at frontdesk@LynxPropServices.com.
Regional Manager: – Daniel Ruiz – 305.251.2234 ext. 5210 – DRuiz@LynxPropServices.com
Office Hours – Monday 8AM – 10AM & Thursday 2PM – 4PM
Account Balance & Ledger Requests – AR@LynxPropServices.com
Hurricane Preparedness Guide – Download the PDF
Special Assessment Project Breakdown – Download the PDF.
- All potential buyers and residents are required to attend an interview at the community’s office prior to receiving an approval.
- All potential buyers and residents are required to read and agree to the Rules and Regulations of the community prior to receiving an approval.
- Units that have been purchased have to be owner occupied or empty until two years after the purchase closing date. Only the approved buyers or approved immediate family members can reside within the unit during the initial two year period. Family is deemed to include only spouses, parents, parents-in-law, brothers, sisters, children and grandchildren. Family members must be on the warranty deed of a unit in order to reside in a unit.
- Occupancy is limited to two persons for a one bedroom unit and to four persons for a two bedroom unit.
- Leases require a 1 month security deposit to the association prior to approval.
- Tenants are prohibited from having pets. If a tenant has a service animal, please have them fill out the attached Service Animal Registration form and include it with the application.
- In the case of a unit being leased, either the owners or the tenants are required to provide a refundable security deposit check or money order alongside their lease application to the association in the amount equal to one month’s rent. This form is included inside the lease application.
- Foreign Buyers or Renters without a Social Security Number require an additional fee for processing applications. Below is the total cost for applications. Foreign Applications take an initial 7-10 day turnaround before the application and interview process can begin.
- Western Europe or UK – 1 Person is $150; 2 Persons is $250
- Eastern Europe or Asia – 1 Person is $225; 2 Persons is $450
- Special Assessment Payoff Balance Preparation – Fee is $150 per request.
Security Deposit Refund Request Form – Please download and complete the attached form to initiate the refund process. When completed, please submit to DRuiz@LynxPropServices.com. Please note the requirements for refund below.
- A copy of the payment must be attached with this form upon submission.
- The refund check can only be issued to the party which submitted the payment.
- The refund process may take up to thirty (30) days for completion.
Architectural Modification Application – Please download the attached form and complete the form following the instructions included within the form. Owners must submit this completed packet and the required additional information to the management office at least 10 business days before the work is intended to commence. This packet MUST be completed for ANY nonemergency work to be performed in your unit. Please include your contractor’s license, liability insurance, worker’s comp insurance. Please also include your modification’s plans, measurements and materials sample photographs. The work may not commence until the Association has authorized the work by signing this form. These rules are applicable to all owners and contractors performing work on the premises. Without all the required or requested information your application may be delayed or denied. The Arch Mod application can be sent directly to the Manager via email at DRuiz@LynxPropServices.com.
Clubhouse Rental Request Form – The clubhouse rental is free and requires a $200 refundable deposit prior to use. Please fill out the form and provide the form alongside a check for the $200 deposit to the office 5 business days prior to the rental use.
Estoppel Request – Available through www.HomeWiseDocs.com. When prompted to search for the community, please type “pathways” and select the community from the list that will appear below. Please follow the prompts to purchase and enter the required information. Your request information will be provided to you upon completion of your purchase.
Condo Questionnaire Request – Available through www.HomeWiseDocs.com. When prompted to search for the community, please type “pathways” and select the community from the list that will appear below. Please follow the prompts to purchase and enter the required information. Your request information will be provided to you upon completion of your purchase.
Association Governing Documents Request – Available through www.HomeWiseDocs.com. When prompted to search for the community, please type “pathways” and select the community from the list that will appear below. Please follow the prompts to purchase and enter the required information. Your request information will be provided to you upon completion of your purchase.
- Mail – Payments must be made payable to “Pathways Condominium Association”. Your payments must be mailed to the address below and must include your account number or attached coupon. To request your account number or to order a coupon book please email FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com. Coupon books require a fee of $10.
- Regular Assessment – Bank United, PO BOX 31524, TAMPA, FL 33631-3524
- Special Assessment – Popular Bank, P.O. Box 166361; Miami FL 33116
- Special Assessment Payments can be only be made via Check or ACH.
- To request SA balance pay off amount, please send an email request to AR@LynxPropServices.com. The Preparation Fee is $150 per request.
- ACH Automatic Bank Withdrawal Form – Have your regular and special assessments automatically deducted directly from your Bank Account between the fifth and the tenth of each month. In order to register for ACH, please fill out the form and attach a copy of a voided check.
- Online Payments(Only Regular Assessments) Click here to Pay Now – In order to make online payments you will have to register using your account number in order to proceed. To request your account number please email to FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com.
- Account Balance & Ledger Requests – Please make your requests to AR@LynxPropServices.com.
Insurance Discount Shop
2450 SW 137 Ave Suite 219, Miami, FL 33175
O: 305-225-6600 — F: 305-225-9270 — Email: Insurance_Discount@yahoo.com
Please contact the insurance agent directly in order to acquire Policies and Certificates of Insurance. If you may have any additional questions please contact management.