Esprit II CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
C/O LYNX PROPERTY SERVICES
12485 SW 137TH AVE SUITE 309, MIAMI, FLORIDA 33186
TELEPHONE: 305-251-2234 FAX: 305-252-6165
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SALE OR LEASE APPLICATIONS
LISTED BELOW ARE PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR APPROVAL OF LEASE:
Please complete and sign all required forms. When application package is submitted, it must contain all of the following:
- Completed application forms and affidavits.
- $100.00 per married couple or first applicant and $50.00 per each additional applicant (18 years and older.) This is a non-refundable screening fee payable Lynx Property Services. ONLY money orders are acceptable; Personal checks and cash will not be accepted.
- A copy of the lease/purchase agreement (no less than one year for leases).
- Copies of two forms of picture IDs for each resident in the unit.
- Management company will be doing a credit and criminal background check for all adults (18 years and older).
- Applications CANNOT be submitted to the Board of Directors less than thirty(30) days before moving date.
*** Obtaining occupancy prior to Association approval is Not allowed. This means the tenant cannot move into unit until they have been approved by the Association’s Board of Directors in writing. ***
** Note: This community has decal parking. After approval, a decal will be supplied to each applicant’s vehicle listed on the application. Limit of decals are 2 per household. License and registration must have the property address. **
NO COMMERCIAL VEHICLES OR TRUCKS ARE ALLOWED IN THE COMMUNITY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- A Co-Signer is considered an applicant and a background check must also be conducted, additional fee will be included.
- If you do not have a social security number please contact management at FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com.
- Foreign applicants must provide a scanned copy of their passport.
- Please download the Esprit II Affidavit pdf, fill out the necessary fields, print, scan and upload a copy in the attachment requirements section found in the last part of the application form.
- Please download the Esprit II Parking Policy pdf, fill out the necessary fields, print, scan and upload a copy in the attachment requirements section found in the last part of the application form.
- Please download the Esprit II Parking Application Form pdf, fill out the necessary fields, print, scan and upload a copy in the attachment requirements section found in the last part of the application form.
- Foreign applicants should have social security number to proceed.
Upon receipt of the completed paperwork, your application will be processed.
Please allow at least 30 days for the processing of application.