KENDALLWOOD PARK REPLAT BLOCK 1, LOTS 6&7
CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
NEW PURCHASE/NEW LEASE APPLICATION
Enclosed, please find the purchase/lease application package for Kendallwood Park Replat Block 1, Lot 6&7 Condominium Association, Inc.
Please complete all required forms and affidavits. When you submit the application package it must contain the following:
- Completed application forms and affidavits.
- $100.00 per first applicant and /or married couple, every additional applicant will be $35.00 (18 years and older) non‐refundable screening fee payable to LYNX PROPERTY SERVICES, INC. Only money orders/cashier checks will be accepted (personal/business checks & cash will NOT be accepted).
- A copy of the signed lease/purchase agreement (must have correct dates & no less than one (1) year for a lease).
- Copies of two (2) forms of picture IDs for each resident in the town home.
- Driver’s license/Picture ID card
- Social security card
- Green cards for all aliens
- Management company will be doing a background check to all adults (18 years and older). If the buyer is a corporation the president & vice president will be screened not the corporation.
- Criminal check
- Evictions /foreclose
- Debit history of close‐for cause bank accounts
- Non‐sufficient funds history inquiries
- Credit check.
- Applications must be submitted to the Management office not less than thirty (30) days before the move‐in date.
- Buyers must purchase the Association’s Documents before an approval will be released. The documents may be purchased at Lynx Property ($25.00‐money order/cashier’s check or on‐line at www.condocerts.com).
- A Co-Signer is considered an applicant and a background check must also be conducted, additional fee will be included.
- If you do not have a social security number please contact management at FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com.
- Foreign applicants must provide a scanned copy of their passport.
- Please download the Kendallwood Affidavit pdf, fill out the necessary fields, print, scan and upload a copy in the attachment requirements section found in the last part of the application form.
Upon receipt of the completed paperwork, your application will be processed. There may be a screening appointment to attend. Please allow at least 30 days for the processing of application.