Kings Creek Village Townhouse Association, Inc.
C/O LYNX PROPERTY SERVICES
12485 SW 137TH AVE SUITE 309, MIAMI, FLORIDA 33186
TELEPHONE: 305-251-2234 FAX: 305-252-6165
APPLICATION FOR RENTALS
Dear Owner and Prospective Tenant:
Attached is an application and a Lease Rider. Please complete the forms answering as
much information as possible. The application and rider, along with a copy of the lease and checks must be submitted to the Townhouse management office at least 15 days prior to occupancy.
- The application must be filled out completely by the prospective tenant or this may result in a delay in the approval process. Husband and wife or parent/dependent child may submit only one application. Otherwise, a separate application must be submitted for each tenant.
- A fully executed copy of the lease and the Association Lease Rider must accompany the application
- All assessments of the owner must be current.
- The applicant must include a $60.00 processing fee made payable to Lynx Property Services for each applicant, other than husband/wife. This is a nonrefundable fee. Acceptance of processing fee does not in any way, constitute approval. Only Money order or cashier check will be accepted.
- Occupancy before approval is strictly prohibited.
- A check for the $300.00 Common Area Damage (CAD) deposit must be submitted by the townhouse owner with the application, made payable to the King Creek Village Townhouse Association. No CAD deposits will be accepted by KCVTA from the tenant. Any damage by the tenant, their children, guests or invitees shall be deducted from the Owners CAD deposit. This deposit will be kept in a noninterest bearing account. Within (15) fifteen days after the expiration date of the lease and the vacating of the premises by the tenant, KCVTA shall give written notice, to the owners, of its claim against the CAD, if any.
- Applicant will receive a copy of the Kings Creek Village Association, Inc. (Master) Rules and the Townhouse Rules and Regulations. The applicant and owner must both sign the Lease Rider which acknowledges receipt of these items.
- Vehicle information on the application must be completed for every car owned by the prospective tenant(s). This information will need to be updated if a new car is purchased. Commercial vehicles, boats, trailers, motor homes, campers, recreational vehicles, etc. are not allowed to be parked on the property, in the parking spaces or guest parking areas at any time. There are only two (2) assigned parking spaces available per townhouse.
- The lease term shall be for one year only and is renewable on a yearly basis. Fifteen days prior to the end of the lease, the Owner must forward any renewal or extension of the lease to the management office.
- The pet information on the application must be completed. Cats and dogs are not permitted to run free in the community. Dogs must be walked on a leash at all times when outdoors and picked up after.
- Use of townhouse is for single family reSidence only. No multi-family occupancy is permitted. Resident regulations:
- 2 bedroom townhouse – no more than 4 residents
- 3 bedroom townhouse – no more than 5 reSidents
- The home may not be used for business or commercial purposes.
- Moving of furniture IN or OUT of a townhouse is only permitted from: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily.
- A Co-Signer is considered an applicant and a background check must also be conducted, additional fee will be included.
- If you do not have a social security number please contact management at FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com.
- Foreign applicants must provide a scanned copy of their passport.
- Please download the Kings Creek Affidavit pdf, fill out the necessary fields, print, scan and upload a copy in the attachment requirements section found in the last part of the application form.
- Foreign applicants should have social security number to proceed.