TIFFANY OF KENDALL CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC.
C/O LYNX PROPERTY SERVICES
12485 SW 137TH AVE SUITE 309, MIAMI, FLORIDA 33186
TELEPHONE: 305-251-2234 FAX: 305-252-6165
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SALE OR LEASE APPLICATIONS
LISTED BELOW ARE PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE REQUIRED FOR APPROVAL OF SALE OR LEASE:
Please submit all the required following information:
- Completed application
- A $100.00 non-refundable screening fee per applicant/married couple (anyone 18 year of age and older) payable to Lynx Property Services, LLC. (ONLY MONEY ORDERS/CASHIER’S CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. CASH AND PERSONAL CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.)
- A copy of the executed purchase or lease agreement.
- A copy of picture identification for all applicants.
- A copy of all vehicle registrations.
- All renters will be interviewed by the Board of Directors. Interviews will be held on the third Wednesday of the month; as such we must receive this application at least 10 business days before the expected moving or closing date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If there are any questions not answered or left blank, the application will be returned and not processed.
By submission of the above mentioned documents, the applicant acknowledges that the management company will be doing a credit and criminal background check for all adults (18 years and older).
- All applicants are required to go through an ORIENTATION with the Board of Directors prior to approval
being given. The Management Company will contact the applicant to make arrangements.
- LEASE: Owners maintenance account must be up to date. MUST BE AT $0.00 BALANCE.
- SALE: If the account has a balance or is at the attorneys, you will need to provide a copy of the Estoppel Letter and the Pre-Hud (must have the estoppel amount or pay off amount on it).
- A Co-Signer is considered an applicant and a background check must also be conducted, additional fee will be included.
- If you do not have a social security number please contact management at FrontDesk@LynxPropServices.com.
- Foreign applicants must provide a scanned copy of their passport.
- Please download the Tiffany Affidavit pdf, fill out the necessary fields, print, scan and upload a copy in the attachment requirements section found in the last part of the application form.
- Foreign applicants should have social security number to proceed.
OCCUPANCY PRIOR TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ APPROVAL IS PROHIBITED
Upon receipt of the completed online form, your application will be processed.
Please allow at least 30 days for the processing of application.